- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
If the item is not as described or faulty we offer a full guarantee, provided the item has not been altered, used or damaged in any way. Advice of a return must be made with out delay, generally with in 48 hours of receipt where practical.
We always carry on hand a large inventory so that most orders can be processed in a relatively short period of time. However at times it is possible that the product you have ordered may be out of stock for the moment hence not immediately available. This can be due to other orders in process or items placed on hold. We endeavour at all times to have items available with in a reasonable period, usually 7-10 working days. Should this be the case we will inform you immediately. It is of assistance if you would advice us of a day time contact phone number when placing your order.
Any website errors in listing of the Product name, description, or pricing of any item displayed on this website is subject to database listings and if listed incorrectly due to human error or software error, will be changed as soon as possible to be corrected. If a purchase is made of an Item and it has an incorrect Product name, description, or pricing, then we will notify you immediately upon receiving the Order of the incorrect listing. We are not obliged to sell an item listed with incorrect details in any manner and is part of our Ordering Policy that when making a purchase any item can be withdrawn from sale due to being out of stock or incorrectly listed for whatever reason.
Should any item be found to be incorrectly listed we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase and or to withdraw any item for sale.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
The Pump Bloke accepts MasterCard, Visa and PayPal, along with Approved Trade Accounts. You can use debit cards issued by the companies above as well as their standard credit cards.
Payment methods we accept:
We do not currently accept international wire transfers, money orders, personal checks, cashier's checks or any other payment method not listed above, unless previously agreed. We do not ship COD. We are unable to apply manufacturers' coupons.
When will I be charged for my order?Since we do not think you should pay for your order until it is actually on its way, The Pump Bloke will not bill you until your products are actually shipped.
If you have ordered multiple items and they are shipped in different packages, you may see separate charges. In this case, you will only be charged for shipping once and the separate charges will add up to your original total.
Debit cards - We do authorize funds from your account as soon as you place an order, which may affect the available funds in debit accounts. With most banks, these authorizations will usually reflect as a "pending" transaction until your order ships and is officially billed.
Please be sure to provide the exact billing address and telephone number your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
Payment notification of Authorization: it is not a double charge!When you place an order online, an authorization is automatically generated on your card statement to secure the funds for the merchant until the actual charge takes place. Your credit/debit card has not been charged at this point. You will only be charged at the time of shipment. In case you see two transactions on your statement, one of them will drop within 1-3 business days depending on your credit/debit card company policies. The first one is just an authorization; the second one is the actual charge.
Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment DeclinesTo protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide The Pump Bloke with information on why your payment was declined. Our Customer Service can help you verify if you entered your payment information correctly on your order. If there are no errors and the problem persists, you will need to contact your bank directly.
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
- You have successfully used the same payment method on a previous order.
- Part of your order has already been charged and shipped successfully.
- You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
You may take the following steps to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first-time orders and high-value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds. When you place an order with us, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.
If you make changes to your order, cancel items, or a multiple-item order ships in more than one shipment, your card may be authorized for each change and funds may be reserved against your account for each authorization.
Some banks have been known to hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is declining due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify for how long they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you used a payment method on Your Account already, you may simply need to update some of the information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you entered the number and other information correctly.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card.
Coupons, Promotions and RebatesHow do I get a coupon code?
Promotions appear on our homepage. You may choose among the various coupon codes we offer, but make sure to choose wisely as you can only use one coupon per order.
If you would like to get our promotions and coupons via email, you may subscribe to our newsletter. Enter your email address and "Sign up".
How do I apply a coupon code?
Go to your shopping cart and you will see a field to enter a Coupon/Promo Code. Type it in and hit "Apply". It's that simple!
Coupons and Promotions Policies:
- All coupons are limited to one coupon per order.
- Coupons are not valid after your order has been shipped. We charge orders at the time of shipment, so if your order has been dispatched, we can no longer apply a coupon code.
- Coupons and promotions are issued with expiration dates and are valid while supplies last.
- Each coupon has different requirements and discounts. Dollar-off coupons may have minimum purchase amounts. Percentage-off and shipping coupons may have maximum dollar values. All requirements must be met to receive your discount.
- Some coupons are valid only on certain products.
- Coupons cannot be replaced if the code is lost or stolen.
- Dollar-off or percentage-off coupons are applied to the merchandise subtotal before any shipping charges or taxes have been applied.
- If you cancel or return item(s), this may change or void coupon discounts applied to your order. This happens when the cancellation or return causes the merchandise subtotal (before any shipping charges or taxes have been applied) to fall below the minimum requirement.
- If you return an item that was purchased with a coupon, you will be refunded only the amount you paid (that is, the price of the item, less the coupon value).
- Ground shipping coupons are not valid for certain addresses.
Rebate forms are provided for viewing purposes and to print out for submission. Please follow the instructions for rebates supplied by the product manufacturer. The Pump Bloke is not responsible for acceptance or denial of your rebate submission.
Terms and conditions vary per rebate and determined by the manufacturer offering the rebate. In order to claim your rebate, follow the instructions listed on the rebate form. Please refer to the manufacturer offering the rebate for questions regarding the rebate form, its instructions, or the status of your rebate.
It’s easy to check the status of your order! Just sign in with your username and password to get a summary of any orders you have placed, as well as all previous orders fulfilled on your account.
Updating Account Information
You can change any of the details of your account, including billing, email address and password - simply access the various information in your "My Account" once "Logged In".
Shipping & Delivery
"In Stock" Items
If your item is marked “In Stock” at time of ordering and in your confirmation email, we will aim to have it processed and shipped within 3-5 business days (single item orders only). You will receive an email confirmation once it ships. Please then allow for standard Australian delivery times. Delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays.
"Awaiting Stock" Items
If your item is marked "Out-of-Stock" at the time of ordering and in your confirmation email, it will need to be back-ordered. We will aim to have your item picked and packed within 10-15 business days, but may vary on actual product and the next shipment details. You will receive an email confirmation once it ships. Please then allow for standard Australian delivery times. Delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays.
"Special Order" Items
If your item is marked "Special Order" at the time of ordering and in your confirmation email, it will need to be readied for shipment with associated shipment timing. Once the item is ready for shipment, we will aim to have your item picked and packed within 24 hours. You will receive an email confirmation once it ships. Please then allow for standard Australian delivery times. Delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays.
For international orders, please allow designated timing for the delivery and on rare occasions international delivery can vary from the initial stated timing due to factors beyond our control. International customers will be responsible for any import duties, taxes or any other import related costs. For orders delivered within Australia, no import duties will apply.
Multiple Item Orders
Please be aware that we try to ship orders when all items on the order are available to dispatch. For example, item A is expected to ship in 2 business days, and item B on the same order usually ships in 7 business days. This order will be shipped when both item A and B are ready to ship (unless otherwise requested) and therefore would estimate to ship within 7 business days. However when there has been a delay in supplying outstanding items, we may split orders and dispatch available items at no extra cost.
Returns & Replacements
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions;
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase;
- You must provide your name and address. These details will only be used for the purpose of processing the return and will be maintained in a secure fashion for the period of time necessary to process the return;
- The returned items must not be stock clearance items; and
- The returned items must be unused with original labels attached.
If the products you have purchased from us are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, then we will meet our legal obligations in the country in which the products were purchased which may include refunding you or providing a replacement product provided that items are returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Change of Mind Returns
We will accept change of mind returns for items purchased online subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt with the packing slip and/or invoice.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning your item to us.
- Items must be returned in unused condition, with all original labels attached.
We will not accept change of mind returns for any items purchased from the “Sale” section of our website.
If you request an exchange, you must pay any costs associated with us delivering the exchange item to you and, if the exchange item is of a higher value than the return item, you must also pay us the difference in price. Your exchange item will be shipped once you have paid for these costs and we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges and any other associated costs) will be refunded to you (by us crediting your original payment method) once we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
Return of faulty items
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time.
If you wish to return or exchange an item, please contact our customer care team for details.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.